The topics of interest of the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Smart spectrum solutions for eMBB and mMTC/IoT in 5G/6G networks.
- Dynamic spectrum sharing for carrier independent operators such as private 5G/6G, local 5G/6G, industrial 5G/6G.
- Carrier aggregation and and other multi-connectivity techniques based on spectrum sharing for both sub-6GHz, mmWave and higher spectrum.
- Spectrum sensing, statistical modeling and field measurements.
- Radio propagation modelling for spectrum sharing.
- Sensor networks for smart spectrum awareness.
- Interference management and avoidance techniques.
- PHY/MAC layer techniques for enhanced spectrum exploitation (massive MIMO, full-duplex, NOMA, etc.).
- Machine learning, deep learning and other artificial intelligence techniques for smart spectrum.
- Practical applications and use cases of smart spectrum exploitation in modern systems.
- Field experiments and practical/prototype implementations.
- Regulatory framework and activities for smart spectrum exploitation.
- Operation models and economic aspects of smart spectrum.
Paper submission deadline: 13 January 2023 (Extended)
Paper notification deadline: 24 January 2023
Final paper submission deadline: 31 January 2023
Workshop date: 26 March 2023