We are pleased to share that we are now accepting applications for student travel grants. Only in-person attendees who are full-time students will be considered for these grants. The final grant amount will be based on the available funding and the number of applicants. Based on the past experience, we anticipate that only a fraction of the total travel expenses will be covered by these grants.
The student travel grants will be used to support a selected group of
- Student authors of accepted papers at IEEE WCNC 2023
- Students from universities interested in attending the IEEE WCNC 2023program
Click on the form link below to start the application. Please have the following materials ready:
- Student’s CV
- IEEE membership number of the student. Applicants must be current Student Members of the IEEE Communications Society (not just IEEE student members) at the time they apply for the grant.
- Applicants must register to attend WCNC 2023. If you have already registered, have your registation confirmation ready. View more details.
- A letter from the student including the title of the paper to appear at WCNC 2023. Briefly summarize your research interests and accomplishments to date, and include a statement about why the conference attendance is important for you.
- An estimate of the travel costs, including conference registration, airfare, and hotel.
- Supporting letter from the student's advisor. We ask that the advisor confirms that the student has full-time status and is in good academic standing at the given institution.
We encourage participation from underrepresented groups and diverse institutions across all geographical regions. Women, minorities, beginning graduate students, and first-time conference attendees, are especially encouraged to apply. Only complete applications will be given full consideration. A complete application is defined as one in which all materials required for the travel grant decision have been received before the deadline. Grant recipients will be reimbursed after the conference after submitting receipts and a brief survey form of their experience at IEEE WCNC 2023.
Application Deadline: 23 February 2023
Please address any questions to the Student Travel Grant Chair, Ross McPherson (email@example.com ) with a mandatory title: “IEEE WCNC 2023 STG Question: Your Last Name”.
WCNC 2023 Student Grant Application Form