IEEE WCNC 2023 invites half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) workshop proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of Wireless Communications and Networking. Workshops provide an opportunity for very quick publication on emerging topics, so workshop proposers should be prepared to support very short review deadlines as noted below.
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (5) pages (single or double column) in a minimum of 10-point font, including all figures. The proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the workshop, including
- Title of the workshop
- Planned format of the workshop, such as number of refereed papers, hot topic sessions, keynotes, panels etc.
- Length of the workshop: half-day or full day If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc. Names, addresses, and a short CV (up to 200 words) of the organizers
- A description of the publicity and promotion plan A brief description (one page in maximum)
- A draft call for papers of the technical issues that the workshop will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers, etc.
Please submit your proposals as a single PDF file (maximum 5 pages). Only PDF files with all fonts embedded are accepted for review. Your submitted PDF file and registered EDAS account must list the same author(s) and title.
Proposal Submission Deadline: 1 November 2022
Proposal Acceptence Notification: 11 November 2022
Suggested Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: 4 January 2023
Suggested Paper Notification Deadline: 20 January 2023
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 31 January 2023